What is LeTip?
LeTip is an international organization of business professionals dedicated to the highest standards of competence and service. Our purpose is the exchange of business tips. Each business category is represented by one member and conflicts of interest are not allowed. LeTip was founded in 1978 and has over 500 chapters throughout the Western United States.
Why Join LeTip?
- Exchange valuable business tips which turns into $$$. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- Meetings begin at 7:16 a.m. sharp and conclude by 8:31 a.m.
- You must attend two consecutive meetings to be considered for membership. After you complete the application, our Inspector, Andrew Kimari will visit and confirm your place of business. Members then vote on prospective members.
- The format LeTip has developed is over 40 years in creation. It works!
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors. Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.